Selamat Datang!

A warm welcome to the family blog of Hj Awg Omar and Hjh Aminah.

This is a place to capture all the memorable family moments to be shared with all the family members, wherever they are.

It is also a place to reminisce the good ole days :-)

All members of the family are welcome to contribute stories and pictures to this blog (just leave your email on the tagboard).


'Celebrating' my Birthday!

For my 1st post, it is only natural to talk about my recent event hehe
Yesterday (18.10.08) was my Birthday. Since my family was celebrating out without me hehe I decided to 'celebrate' the day by going to Manchester where Bung T (Bang Hazri) was having his open house. (He didn't know it was my birthday so I wasn't really celebrating it hehe). Took 2hrs 40mins to arrive to Manchester from Newcastle. Here are the pics:


Bung T welcoming us to his apartment




His version of Mee Kari. His wife said he was constantly trying to perfect it all night because he didn't want to let down the tradition hehe and it was delicious. Jester would be proud...






Before going back to Newcastle, Me and Bung T decided to have a Pro Evo match because he wasn't happy with me beating him on numerous occasions (a little exaggerated hehe) a few months back. It was an intense full 90 mins + extra time. It ended with the scoreline of 5-5 and eventually went down to penalties. However, he got his revenge and I lost 5-4 on penalties. That was the only sour moment from an otherwise joyful day hehe





I would like to thank Bung T and family for inviting us to his open house and for finally making it feel like Raya. Although we spent there for only 2hrs on a 2hr40mins journey, it was worth the travel...

No comments:

Happening dates